10 Şubat 2014 Pazartesi

flappy bird online

Link: Flappy Bird
Developed by .GEARS Studio
Genre: Action


I've been slightly out of the loop recently when it comes to hit games both on browser and mobile as I recently got a real job that has sucked up pretty much all my time (hence the lack of posts as well). So lately I've been seeing tons of people talking about this mobile game called Flappy Bird. Heck, I've seen people who I didn't even know knew how to download games on their phone talking about it. I then saw that someone adapted Flappy Bird to in browser PC gaming...aka a flash version. I promptly loaded it up to see what the whole fuss is about.

play flappy bird online

Honestly, I can't say I'm impressed. Flappy Bird is certainly cute graphically and we all know that is a big factor in a game's success (see Angry Birds) but that is all I can see out of Flappy Bird. Gameplay is simple and has you simply tapping or hitting space repeatedly to bring your flappy bird up and then he sinks like a rock. The game idea is to master this simple yet extremely challenging gameplay aspect to maneuver Flappy Bird through gaps in pipes. Think Badland but stripped down to the bare minimum and more challenging (in a frustrating way). I guess games like this have their place and it reminds me of extremely frustrating games like QWOP in a certain way. Now that I've experienced the Flappy Bird craze I will say I don't fault people for obsessing over it but personally I'll stick to games with similar features that actually provide more entertainment 
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Önceki Kayıt

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder